Seedcamp Zagreb attracts 19 startups to the capital of CroatiaBY Vukašin Stojkov ON June 11
Seedcamp is in Zagreb for the second time in it’s fourth visit to this region, the other two having taken place in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The presence of Seedcamp in SEE is a considerable benefit to the startups of the region which can receive valuable feedback and connect with startups and mentors from all over Europe. A number of regional startups had already joined Seedcamp’s ranks, namely Zemanta, vox.io, Farmeron, Oust.me and GIS Cloud.
This year the local scene is presented by 6sync, Anctu, mash.me, Belgrade Genie, Shoe Addicts, Tickera, Videodrome and Weddingella, while below you can find the whole list of startups via the official website.
- 6sync, Auckland, New Zealand – A hosting management platform significantly cutting down time-to-market and costs associated with hosting
- Anctu, Osijek, Croatia – Developing a social search engine with features like detailed social analysis
- Fastr, Riga, Latvia – Making every busy persons life easier, helping to improve speed reading capabilities
- FertilityFlower, Douglas, UK – Google Analytics for your fertility
- FillBill, Prague, Czech Republic – Online finance management system for businesses, helping cut accounting costs by up to 70%
- Kinect Security, Budapest Hungary – Offers you peace of mind when you’re not home – directly from your smartphone!
- mash.me, Zagreb, Croatia – A Kinect web application for video recording with real time motion-capture and green-screen effects
- NearNote, London, UK – Connects you with the freshest hyperlocal news via contextual filtering and geofencing
- Nul Apps, Belgrade, Serbia – Developing audio city guides for Android and iOS devices
- poq Studio, London, UK – Makes it possible for SME fashion retailers to get their own mobile-commerce apps
- ppyr.us/citrea, Ekaterinburg, Russia – Gliffy for texts: an engine for versioning, redlining, real-time editing in the browser
- Publification, Newcastle, UK – Create, promote, sell cloud-based ebooks with built-in social reading and interaction for 2 billion devices
- Shoe Addicts, Zagreb, Croatia – A photo sharing app which connects those who love and wear shoes
- Table & Friends, Lisbon, Portugal – Make your group dinners attractive & fun
- Takeplace, Brno, Czech Republic – Mobile and digital platform that handles all stages of an event for participants and organizers
- Tickera, Novi Sad, Serbia – Simple event ticketing system, comes from the founders of Themes Kingdom, one of the leading WordPress themes makers
- Videodrome, Zagreb, Croatia – developing a SaaS solution “NimboEdit” that enables online customization of printed and other customizable products
- Weddingella, Zagreb, Croatia – Magic tool for organising great weddings
- Xenapto, London UK – A platform for efficiently managing investor and director relations. Corporate governance for the 21st century
We’ll keep you posted on developments, and we wish luck to all the teams.